A classic BBQ staple and something I’ve really missed. After my new found love for follow your heart’s veganaise I knew I was on to a winner. Fresh chives are a must in this recipe and the vibrant radish gives a lovely crunch and beautiful colour. I’m using Jersey Royal potatoes.
Creamy Potato Salad
Nutrition – A lovely BBQ addition.
Calories: 103 Carbs: 14g Protein: 1.5g Fat: 5g
- 500g Jersey Royal Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Mayonaise
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 4-5 Radishes
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Chives
- To cook the potatoes, bring a pot of salted water to the boil, slice the potatoes into chunks and add to the boiling water. Cook for 15 minutes until fork-tender.
- Set the potatoes aside to cool and meanwhile we can make the creamy dressing. In a small bowl combine, chives, lemon juice, dijon, garlic and vegan mayo.
- Transfer the cooled potatoes to a serving dish, pour over the creamy dressing, add sliced radishes and gently mix.