With flavours of smoked paprika and cumin, these lightly spiced sweet potato wedges make the perfect side dish to my Chipotle Bean Burgers. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and serve up with vegan mayo.
Sweet Potato Wedges
Nutrition – A great side dish, a healthy source of carbohydrates.
Calories: 204 Protein: 3.5g Carbs: 40g Fat: 2.3g
- 400g Sweet Potato
- 1 Tsp Olive or Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- A pinch of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees C.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into wedges. Leave the skins on they’re super tasty.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of oil over the wedges and disperse evenly, use your hands!
- Sprinkle paprika and cumin over the wedges, toss to evenly coat.
- Place the wedges on a lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Before serving sprinkle with a little sea salt. Easy!