This deliciously creamy curry is super comforting. The thick coconut sauce and zesty lime make a seriously tasty combo. All you need is one pot a few simple ingredients. I’ve used chickpeas and tofu in mine but you can always load it with vegetables, I like mine with a side of tender stem broccoli and asparagus.
Coconut Lime Curry
Calories: 251 Carbs: 21g Protein: 8.5g Fat: 15g
- 2 Tins (800ml) Light Coconut Milk
- 4 Tbsp Medium Curry Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Tin Chickpeas
- 150g Firm Tofu (Prepared to your liking)
- 100g Shallots
- 50g Ginger (finely chopped or grated)
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil (any oil will do)
- 100g Spinach
- 2 Sweet Peppers
- 1 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 30g Chopped Coriander
- 2 Spring Onions
- In a large pan or wok drizzle 1 tbsp of oil and heat. To the oil add garlic, shallots and ginger.
- To the pan add curry power, turmeric, lime juice and 25ml water and mix until a paste is formed.
- Pour 2 tins of coconut milk over the paste and stir until combined.
- In a small bowl mix 1 tbsp of corn flour with 2 tbsp water and add to the pan.
- At this stage add in the peppers and leave the sauce to cook on a medium heat for 20 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- When the sauce starts to thicken add in the tofu, chickpeas and spinach, cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed it’s time to serve, sprinkle over chopped spring onion and fresh coriander and you’re done.