Silky smooth chocolate peanut butter pudding, it looks naughty but don’t feel guilty this little pot of joy is packed with 12g of protein and contains only 220 calories. They are the perfect light dessert.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
Calories: 220 Carbs: 24g Protein: 12g Fat: 9g
- 300g Silken Tofu
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 100g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 6 Tbsp PB Fit *
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Plant-Based Milk
* You could use regular peanut butter if you can’t source PB fit, but this will increase the fat content.
- Melt 70g of dark chocolate chips and add to a blender or food processor.
- Add all other ingredients to the blender except for the additional 30g chocolate chips.
- Blend until smooth and transfer into four pots.
- For best results and texture refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips.
Looking to purchase a blender? I use a Nutri Ninja, check them out here.