Without a doubt one of the quickest and most simple recipes ever! This only takes 15 minutes to make and requires only 3 steps. All you need is one pot and a blender. The sauce can be eaten raw and would also be delicious with courgetti (courgette spaghetti) but it’s too cold for that right now, I’m craving warm carbs.
Avocado Pesto Pasta
Calories: 430 Carbs: 73g Protein: 14g Fat: 9g
- 320g Brown Rice Pasta (or regular)
- 50g Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 80g Avocado
- 25g Fresh Basil (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 30g Vegan Cheese
- 25g Cashews
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian Herbs
- 6 Tbsp Water
- Salt & Pepper
- To make the sauce, place all ingredients except for the pasta and tomatoes into a blender and whizz until smooth. Its as simple as that!
- Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the packet, I boiled my brown rice pasta for 12 minutes until al dente.
- Once the Pasta has cooked pour in the sauce, add sliced sun-dried tomatoes and chopped basil and stir. You can either heat this up or eat it cold.